SJ’s Breakfast Club at Peasedown Youth Centre
Doors open 7.45am
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays are Full. Spaces available on Mondays and Fridays.
TERM 5 & 6 DATES: Monday 24th April to Friday 21st July 2017 (Inset Day-5th June)
SJ’s Breakfast Club runs 5 sessions a week at the Peasedown Youth Centre. It is run by Rob Bubyer in partnership with St Johns Church (contact Rob on email@example.com or phone 07973 972018).
The Breakfast Club will:
- Runs for the full term 5 and 6: Monday 24th April 2017 – Friday 21st July 2017 (excluding the inset day on 5th June plus the May half term – 29th May – 2nd June)
- Be every morning: Monday – Friday from 7.45am – 8.45am. Doors open 7.45am.
- Be held in the Youth Centre every day
- Cost £2 per child per session
- Have a maximum of 25 places for children from Reception to Year 6 per session
- Include a breakfast of cereal and/or brioche (chocolate/plain) and a drink (milk)
- Be based around physical activity and Christian values
Children will need to arrive through the side door of the Youth Centre and be handed over by a parent to the team running the breakfast club that morning, who will then take a daily register. At the end of the session children will be escorted via the safe pathway onto the school site – children in Reception and KS1 will be escorted to their classes, KS2 children will be led to entrance doors for 8.45am – in time for the register.
Standards of behaviour and expectations remain the same as during school time. All children attending the Breakfast Club must adhere to the school’s Golden Rules and follow the instructions of the breakfast club team to remain safe and secure. Any child not choosing to follow the rules may be asked to leave. All sessions will need to be paid for in full in advance and no refund will be available if a child is ill or misses a session.
Payment for Terms 5 and 6
Due to the inset days in term 5, there are different costs depending on which day or days your child attends (see below). If you see an error then please get in touch. Online Payment is now open. Cheques need to be payable to “PCC of Peasedown St John“.
- 1 day per week (attending: Mon) = Total Cost is £22
- 1 day per week (attending: Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri) = Total Cost is £24
- 2 days per week (attending: Mon & any other day) = Total Cost is £46
- 2 days per week (attending any two days: Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri) = Total Cost is £48
- 3 days per week (attending: Mon & any two other days) = Total Cost is £70
- 3 days per week (attending: Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri) = Total Cost is £72
- 4 days per week (attending: Mon & any three other days = Total Cost is £94
- 4 days per week (attending: Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri) = Total Cost is £96
- 5 days per week (attending: every day) = Total Cost is £118
For more information please contact Rob Bubyer on 07973 972018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.